How it Works
- You transfer securities to Charity International.
- Charity International sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
- You can direct your gift to a specific fund or purpose.
Step 1: INITIATE TRANSFER
There most common method of gifting securities to Charity International is Electronic transfer through which your broker can transfer shares using the Charity International DTC # below:
DTC # 0188
Account Name: Charity International Inc. (Tax ID# 27-1909480)
Account Number: 863384855
Step 2: NOTIFY CHARITY INTERNATIONAL
Call us or e-mail us at email@example.com to communicate the information below at the time of transfer:
- Donor's full name and complete address
- Name and number of securities transferred
- Date of Transfer
For more information, please contact us at:
Attn: Donor Ministries
PO Box 351819
Palm Coast, FL 32135